Meeting: Noon on Jan 19 at Carino’s in Loveland
Carino’s in Loveland – Thursday, January 19th – Noon
1455 Rocky Mountain Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
Loveland, CO 80538
– Recap 2011 and Goals for 2012 – Each agency, ministry and organization. I am looking forward to this!!! I would really like to hear from all of you about the last year of events and what is on your heart for 2012. Please plan on sharing for 3-5 minutes. It is only as we share our hearts and ideas in a group like this that we are able to completely support each other with what lies ahead.
– Loren Fardulis with Kairos Youth & Family Services. This is a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting children between the ages of 12 and 18 who are victims of criminal sexual conduct & sexual exploitation and sexual abuse. They operate 8-bed treatment facilities located in the greater Loveland area of Colorado. www.kairosyfs.org.
– Glenn Gilbert – Perspectives – Perspectives will open the eyes of your heart with fresh knowledge and understanding of God’s unchanging purposes and why they’re relevant to your life.
Perspectives website. – http://www.perspectives.org
– Lynn Peterson – Run for Orphans – You will be able to see our new brochure. Since we do not have all of our sponsors yet, we don’t have brochures ready for you to take with you. Those will be ready at our meeting in February. The website is ready to register runners. Check it out at: http://www.runfororphansrace.org/
– Kristin Orphan – Finally Home Foundation – March 3, 2012 – Family Wellness Event – Location pending
– Orphan Summit VIII – May 3-4 – Saddleback Church, Southern CA – http://www.summitviii.org/
Workshops will follow tracks in topics such as Adoption, Foster Care, Global Orphan, Post-Adoption, Building Local Church Ministries, Pastors, Youth and College, and the Whole Family. A full list of workshops will be posted on the website this week.
– Safe Families for Children Update
– Project 1.27 – Orientation coming up on March 13th 7-9pm at The Journey Church in Greeley.
Carinos will have a Buffet ready. The cost is $10 w/water and $12 w/soft drink or tea. This includes a gratuity. It will be great to be together again!!!
January 19, 2012 @ 4:16 pm
Wow! Great meeting, Kari.
A huge crowd too; I counted 25 people in attendance!